1. Grand Prize details: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Lookalu 2-pack.
There will be four (4) winners in total.
The estimated value of the prize is approximately $31.99 USD + cost of shipping.
There will be three (3) Second Tier Winners who will each receive a free Lookalu.
The prize includes shipping to US locations.
The odds of winning are based on the number of total email addresses entered during the program.
The Contest is administered by (“Lookalu”) and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Lookalu.
Lookalu, as the prize provider, is not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of the Contest.
3. The contest is open to all individuals 18 or older who are legal residents of the U.S. Employees, representatives and immediate family and household members of Lookalu, their affiliated companies, and Independent Contractors are not eligible to participate in the contest. All participants must be residents of the United States.
4. How to ENTER: Enter by completing the form on the Lookalu located at lookalu.com/preorder. ONE entry per person via the form.
Entries will be accepted via the Lookalu entry form at lookalu.com/preorder until 12:00 p.m. EST on March 11, 2018.
By joining the Lookalu giveaway program you agree to not create fake email addresses, build bots to refer through any of the systems above, or in any other way engage in behavior that results in the illegitimate gaining of points for yourself or others. The Giveaway Program must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Giveaway Program site. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway Program requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lookalu. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lookalu.
Winners will be contacted via the email address provided and their name and profile photo published on the Lookalu Facebook page. If Lookalu is unable to contact a potential winner within 2 business days or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Lookalu’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. By participating in this Contest, each entrant further agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing): (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Lookalu, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries (including personal injury), liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto); (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Lookalu and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents; and (c) entrant’s personal data, as provided to Lookalu, may be passed to a third party, including , to enable such third party to fulfill any necessary requirements relating to the award of a prize. By entering this Contest, you consent to the transfer of such personal data to such third-parties.
7. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, lost, stolen or misdirected referrals, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Lookalu, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Lookalu’s sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Lookalu, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Lookalu reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Lookalu RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Lookalu makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Contest. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND Lookalu HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. In the event that Lookalu is prevented from awarding prizes or Lookalu is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Lookalu or control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Lookalu shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Lookalu will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Lookalu. The information you provide will be used to alert the winner of the Contest.
11. By registering for this contest you will automatically be registered for the Lookalu newsletter, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
12. No Purchase Necessary. For those who do not have access to the internet, most public libraries offer free access to the internet.
13. In the case that the entry form does not work, you will be able to email in your entry to Lookalu. Form Entries are limited to one per person.
Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the contest should be directed to Mike at Mike @ lookalu.com.
If a customer is not satisfied with a product they may return it within 30 days of purchase. With a receipt: returned items will be refunded with applicable sales tax in original payment method. More information will be provided
RESALE & DISTRIBUTION
Lookalu is not available for resale without prior written consent by Lookalu. By purchasing from lookalu.com (or from a 3rd party site, like Indiegogo) you agree that you will not attempt to distribute, market, retail, or resell Lookalu Products. Use of the Lookalu trademark or any other company-owned assets & marks is not permitted without prior written consent from Lookalu. Lookalu retains the right to cancel and refund any orders placed on lookalu.com (or 3rd party site, like Indiegogo) for which it deems as product intended for unauthorized resale and distribution.
If you would like to distribute Lookalu products, contact us at mike @ lookalu.com.
PRICING & SPECIFICATIONS
Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit https://lookalu.com, in order for us to provide you with the products or services that you have requested, you may be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information. For example, when you order a product, we may ask you to become a registered user of our site, during which you will be asked for your name, shipping and billing addresses, your e-mail address, and your credit card number or other payment-related information. If you request one of our newsletters or send an inquiry to one of our customer service representatives, we will also store a record of your request along with your e-mail address. In addition, our web servers track various technical details about your visit, such as your computer’s IP address and which pages you visited, however that information does not typically contain any personally identifiable information about you.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
If required by law, we may provide any and all information we have about you to law enforcement or other government agencies, pursuant to a subpoena, warrant, or other order by a court of competent jurisdiction. In all cases, we will require written documentation of the request, proof of the identity of the law enforcement official making the request, and we will take steps to authenticate the validity of the request. Any law enforcement or government agency request submitted with less than a court-issued order will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to the need and urgency, as well as the particular law enforcement agency making the request.
Lookalu may also uses a session cookie, which is a piece of identification between your browser and our server, which helps to do things like keep track of the items in a user’s shopping cart and other information. The shopping cart cookie is saved for a designated period of time in case the users’ session expires or they return to complete a purchase within that time frame. We do not link cookies to Personally Identifiable Information.
Once we receive your transmission, we take all reasonable measures to identify and prevent unauthorized access to our systems and disclosure of your personal information. We also restrict access to your personal information to only those persons who need to know the information in order to perform the services we offer. Your personal information may be stored on computers systems maintained by an agent or service provider of our company, each of which will be bound by agreement to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
We only store and process your information for the purpose we collected such information or as otherwise described in this policy. We take reasonable steps to verify the information we collect is complete and accurate, but our ability to maintain the accuracy and completeness of such information is dependent on the users of our website providing updated and corrected information to us as necessary. We review our information use practices as necessary in order to improve the services we offer.
SECURE ORDERING PROCESS
Any credit card information you enter on our site is strongly encrypted by industry-standard protocol, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The Lookalu website uses SSL to communicate with secure web browsers. These browsers encrypt your credit card and personal information in a way that makes it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept and misuse while being transmitted between your computer and our server. If your browser is not secure, you may not be able to purchase on our online store.
Once you have completed your order online, our security procedures do not end. We take appropriate precautions to protect the security and privacy of the information stored on our computer networks. Many of the systems that store your personal information are not connected to the Internet, reducing the likelihood of security breaches. Our systems are also housed in secure facilities, and access to your data by our employees is limited to a “need to know” basis, controlled by password protected systems, and monitored for abuse.
In accordance with federal law, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian. If you are under age 13, you are welcome to browse our website. However you are not permitted to use any of the features of our site that require the collection of any personally identifiable information. If we determine that we have erroneously collected a child’s information, we will immediately undertake to delete that data from our records.
Lookalu is not a children’s toy and is intended for adult use only. Lookalu is not liable to you or to any third party for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages that result or arise from, or otherwise relate to: (i) the use of or inability to use any Lookalu product; or (ii) the performance of any Lookalu product. You assume total responsibility for your use of Lookalu’s products, and your use of any Lookalu products is made at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Lulu Collective, LLC is a New York Limited Liability Company, doing business as Lookalu in the state of New York.